As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Idahone #ad
Idahone Fine Ceramic Sharpening Rod 12", Black Handle #adIdahone #ad
- Sourced and produced in the USA. Made of high alumina ceramic with a grit rating approximately 1200-1500 From the legendary Idahone -- Trusted and used by professional and home chefs.
Near diamond hardness yields a remarkable cutting ability for a perfect honing result. Quality handles are hand crafted from hard rock maple and come with a hanging ring.
2. Idahone #ad
Ceramic Replacement Honing Rods/Crock Sticks for Idahone and other Knife Sharpeners Full Set, 4 #adIdahone #ad
- From the legendary idahone -- Trusted and used by professional chefs, home chefs and knife enthusiasts. Sourced and produced in the USA. Replacement rods measure 9" long by 5/16" diameter.
Made of top-of-the line high alumina ceramic--the best on the market. Grit ratings are approximately 1200-1500 for the fine and 100-200 for the coarse sticks.
3. Mercer Culinary #ad
Mercer Culinary Ceramic Rod Knife Honing Steel, 12 Inch #adMercer Culinary #ad
- M14412. Mercer Cutlery. Black polypropylene handle with ring. Mercer cutlery - m14412 - 12 in Ceramic Knife Sharpener. 12 in ceramic Knife Sharpener.
4. HWTONG #ad
Ceramic Honing Rod, for Kitchen,Home&Chef, Knife Sharpener Rod Professional Sharpening Rod Stick , Firm-Grip Handle（10IN） #adHWTONG #ad
- The best gift for your spouse or family, fruit knives, kitchen knives, who loves to cook and need a sharpening tool for kitchen knives. Multipurpose: suitable for cartilage knives, chef knives, etc. 8/10/12 inches for your option. Attention: our honing rod will get gray streaks from sharpening as time goes by, but this can be easily removed by water with a mild abrasive sponge and dish soap.
Hand wash only and do not drop on the ground as the ceramic rod will break. Ergonomic and special design: the knife sharpeners offer two different grit sides- the smooth for polish and the lined side for sharpener, you can use them at your will perfectly according to your need.
Either tomato or meat, You can slice them easily.
Besides, the black coated handle is an easy grip with its nice width. Excellent sharpener & nice edge: just a couple of minutes and little effort, either the fruit knives or the kitchen knives, our knife sharpening rod can produces a smooth sharpener edge. Trustworthy ceramic honing rod: made with high hardness material and quality casting technology, our ceramic sharpening rod is your ideal choice for hard steel knives because of anty-rust and durability.
5. Idahone #ad
Model CS-4, Idahone V-Type Ceramic Knife Sharpener with Four Rods #adIdahone #ad
- Includes four crock sticks/rods for all your sharpening needs. Quality base is hand crafted from fine oak and includes spring loaded storage underneath. Grit behavior ratings are 1200-1500 for the fine and 100-200 for the coarse rods. Sourced and produced in the USA.
Made with high alumina ceramic -- the best on the market. Fixed angle full size sharpener that is perfect for novice and experts alike. From the legendary idahone -- trusted and used by professional and home chefs since 1974. No sharpening experience necessary! Fixed angles at 15 and 22 degrees make sharpening a breeze.
6. Idahone #ad
Idahone V-Type Ceramic Rod Sharpener with 4 rods #adIdahone #ad
- Comes with 200 grit stone set and a 1200 grit stone set. High alumina, wear resistant, sharpening rods 4. Two sets of stones for successive honing process. Fast and easy to use. Hardwood oak base with built-in rod storage.
7. Shenzhen Knives #ad
Shenzhen Knives | White Ceramic Knife Sharpener Honing Rod | Best Professional Knife Sharpening Tool | 12 Inch Honing Stick | Ceramic Honing Rod | Chef Knife Sharpening Rod | Kitchen Knife Sharpener #adShenzhen Knives #ad
- Rectangular blade guard: the wide nylon handle fits comfortably into your hand and the rectangular blade guard is reinforced with zinc alloy to protect you from stray knife strokes while sharpening. White ceramic: only diamonds are harder than the Shenzhen white ceramic knife sharpeners; the ceramic alumina is rust resistant, stronger than traditional steel, and has an HRC hardness rating of 68.
Hone and sharpen: our rods have a slightly abrasive 1000 grit rating for realigning the knife edge; sweep your chosen blade along the rod to hone the edge and reduce the need for frequent sharpening.
Hand wash only: remove gray streaks and buildup by hand washing the sharpening rod with mild dish soap and a sponge; the ceramic is breakable, so be careful not to drop the sharpener onto the floor.
Professional use: the 12-inch sharpener is long enough for professional use; easily hone and straighten any stainless steel knife in your kitchen including chef knives, cooking and carving knives, and hunting knives does not sharpen serrated blades.
8. Green Elephant #ad
Lightweight & Highly Durable 11-Inch Shatterproof Ceramic Honing Rod For Professional Chefs and Home Cooks, Green Elephant Ceramic Sharpening Rod #adGreen Elephant #ad
- Hand wash only – use regular detergent and air dry your ceramic knife sharpener rod; keeping your honing rod clean is easy. Rockwell hardness over 100 Yes, that's correct. This ceramic sharpener will last for years. Grit #1500 Durability with the highest quality ceramic available on the market – hardness of this ceramic sharpening steel is 9 Mohs SGS tested.
The silicon seal between the handle and ceramic together with the plastic end cap are designed to absorb vibrational waves and keep your ceramic rod safe.
Only 5-10 strokes on each side of the blade after every 1 hour of knife use makes it one of the easiest tools to use for keeping your knives at peak performance at all times.
Exclusive shock absorbing feature – our unique vibration absorbent design will protect your ceramic sharpening rod from shattering when dropped. Green elephant sharpening rod will come with a 30-daY HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Extremely easy to use sharpener– ideal for honing, realigning and sharpening blades. Lightweight and comfortable handle will provide effortless and safe sharpening experience.
9. Idahone #ad
Idahone Superaser Fibrous Cleaning Block for Ceramic Sharpeners 2 #adIdahone #ad
- Cleans ceramic and porcelain surfaces. Removes residue build up from fine metal shavings. From idahone--trusted and used by professional and home chefs. Restores ceramic sharpeners/honing rods to like new performance.