As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. decotacks #ad
100 Pcs Anitque Pewter Finish DX0511APW, decotacks Upholstery Nails/Tacks 7/16in #addecotacks #ad
- Please don't use any chemicals to clean nailheads, it may damage the surface finish in time, so please just clean them with dry peace of cloth. You won't be disapointed, they will always stay bright & beautiful.
Please don't compare this items with filmsy cheap DIY nailheads. Not using pliers will cause bending. Strong and heavy weight items for upholstery industry, with proper tools you will not need any prefix hole.
So please don't use your fingers to hold them while hammering. Made by full automatic German machines with high quality steel and double layer electroplated Antique Pewter finish. Requires proper tools like needle nose pliers and light weight tack hammers to install them. 100 pcs/pack, head diameter 7/16 in *** full length top the bottom 5/8 in *** Shank Length under the cap to bottom 1/2 in.
2. House2Home #ad
Chairs, House2Home 20ft Upholstery Metal Flexible Tack Strip Supplies, Sofa, Curve Ease Grip for Furniture #adHouse2Home #ad
- Secure - each individual tab of the tack strip contains 3 teeth to ensure that the fabric won't slip out it's grasp. Whether you need to repair an antique chair or build a new sofa, you can rest easy knowing that this flex grip is the perfect supply to upholster curves and contours on your workpiece.
Economical - let's face it, furniture can be expensive! nobody wants to replace a sofa just because some fabric has come undone.
Instead of spending hundreds of dollars buying a new couch or paying someone to fix it, you can tackle the job yourself for a fraction of the cost. Versatile - flexible tack strip is ideal for tacking down fabric on the curved parts of a workpiece, but the strips can also be used in other areas to secure fabric in place.
Simple - aside from a staple gun and a rubber mallet, there are no special tools needed to install flexible tack strip. Professional grade - this is the same metal flexible tack strip used by upholstery experts all throughout the furniture industry.
3. decotacks #ad
100 Pcs Antique Brass Daisy DX54AB, Furniture Nails, decotacks Upholstery Tacks, Pins 7/16" Head Diameter #addecotacks #ad
- Strong and heavy weight items for upholstery industry, with proper tools you will not need any prefix hole. So please don't use your fingers to hold them while hammering.
100 pcs/pack, head diameter 7/16 in *** full length top the bottom 5/8 in *** Shank Length under the cap to bottom 1/2 in. Please don't use any chemicals to clean nailheads, it may damage the surface finish in time, so please just clean them with dry peace of cloth.
Requires proper tools like needle nose pliers and light weight tack hammers to install them. Made by full automatic german machines with high quality steel and double layer electroplated Antique Brass French Natural finish. You won't be disapointed, they will always stay bright & beautiful. Please don't compare this items with filmsy cheap DIY nailheads. Not using pliers will cause bending.
4. Shapenty #ad
Shapenty 100PCS 6mm Diameter Small Vintage Decorative Furniture Sofa Rivet Nails Upholstery Pins Craft Thumbtack Tack, Antique Brass, 6x14mm #adShapenty #ad
- Color: Antique Brass. Size:6x14mm / 024x 055inch. Head diameter x Length. Also can be use for home, office or classroom on corkboards, bulletin boards. Material: Iron. Widely used in sofa, barrels, classic door, bag decoration.
5. BAYTRIM #ad
Curve Ease- 100 ft Flexible Metal Tack Strip Three-Tooth Upholstery, BAYTRIM Flex-Grip #adBAYTRIM #ad
- Designed for upholstery applications to fasten fabric to the frames of furniture chairs or sofas that have curved, straight or irregular shapes commonly used to finish edges on curved arms, wingback or arched portion of chairs.
Quality galvanized medium metal finish with 3 tooth locking design is perfect for creating a tighter finish on those curved and difficult upholstery areas. Measures 100ft long of flexible tack strip perfect for several upholstery projects. Baytrim is a certified green business.
6. Dritz #ad
Brushed Nickel 18-Piece, Dritz Home 44280 Smooth Decorative Nails, 5/8-Inch #adDritz #ad
- Decorative nails have been designed to help you with all your home decorating projects. This package contains 18 nails, Brushed Silver finish. Give your projects a more professional finish. Quickly and easily secure fabric and trims, finish edges and cover tacks. 5 - 8" diameter, smooth heads.
7. Dritz #ad
3/8-Inch, Dritz Home 9002 Upholstery Tacks, Black 1.5-Ounce, #3 #adDritz #ad
- No assembly required. This package contains 1. 5 oz of #3 3/8" steel Upholstery Tacks. Great for securing muslin and top covering. Sturdy steel upholstery tacks with smooth heads.
|Manufacturer||Prym Consumer USA #ad|
8. House2Home #ad
Includes Instructions, Chair, and Sofa, Fabric Reupholstery Supplies for Furniture, House2Home 14" Upholstery Metal Tack Strips, Couch #adHouse2Home #ad
- Step by step instructions included - if you have been nervous to tackle an upholstery project involving metal tack strips, you can now accomplish that project with confidence. Our step by step instructions walk you through the general installation process. Economical - let's face it, furniture can be expensive! nobody wants to replace a couch just because the fabric on the back of the sofa is no longer attached.
Professional - these metal tack strips are used by both large furniture manufacturers and custom upholstery shops wherever there is fabric that needs to be secured in place while keeping the fastener hidden.
Low profile - the tack strip measures 05" wide by 14" long and can be cut to length with tin snips if needed. The spikes measure 3/4" in length allowing for fabric to be held securely to the frame.
Secure - regardless of whether you are building a new couch or doing some reupholstery work on an old chair, you want to be certain that the fabric is going to stay secured in place for years to come. No special tools are required as this can be installed with a rubber mallet. Tack strips are commonly used on the front of arms and the outside backs of furniture, but can be used anywhere that tacking is needed. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars buying a new couch, you can repair the sofa yourself for a fraction of the cost.