As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lodge #ad
Pre-Seasoned, 12-inch, Lodge Carbon Steel Skillet #adLodge #ad
- Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil. Its lightweight design and long, comfortable handle makes it easy to maneuver from the stove to the table. 12" diameter rim to rim/9.
875" bottom. Use on gas, induction stovetops, electric, outdoor grills or open fire.14 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking; best for searing and browning. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Made in usa; approx.
|Manufacturer||Lodge Manufacturing Company #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty|
2. Lodge #ad
Lodge Manufacturing Company carbon steel skillet, 12-Inch, Black/Orange #adLodge #ad
- The right tool to sear, saute, roast, grill, fry; great for induction cooktops. Silicone hot handle holder protects Hands from heat up to 500-degrees F; dishwasher safe.
Heavy-duty 12 gauge carbon steel with steel riveted handles. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
3. Lodge #ad
Pre-Seasoned, Lodge Carbon Steel Grilling Pan, 12-inch #adLodge #ad
- The right tool for grilling in the backyard or the backwoods. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. Measures 13-inch by 12-inch.
Seasoned for a natural, easy release finish. Constructed of 12 gauge carbon steel with steel riveted handles. Superior heat retention and even cooking. Made in u. S. A.
4. Merten & Storck #ad
12-Inch, Merten & Storck Carbon Steel Black Frying Pan #adMerten & Storck #ad
- Lightweight and quick heating carbon steel delivers cast iron performance without the weight or the wait. Metal utensil safe. Triple-riveted steel handle provides a sturdy grip.
Oven safe up to 600°F. Pre-seasoned, merten & storck Carbon develops a nonstick patina with use: the more you cook the more nonstick it gets.
|Brand||Merten & Storck #ad|
|Manufacturer||Merten & Storck #ad|
5. BK #ad
10", BK Black Steel Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet #adBK #ad
- Hand wash only, dry completely before storing. This incredibly heat responsive pan is oven safe up to 600°F and powerful enough for grill and open flame use. Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan ships with a thin silicone wax coating that’s much easier to remove than beeswax or grease, so it’s ready to use after a quick wash with soap.
Stronger and more durable than traditional carbon steel, Black Steel is corrosion-resistant, stain-resistant, and three times denser than aluminum.
Metal utensil safe. Lightweight and easy to handle, this pan delivers the same great searing results as cast iron without the extra bulk. For all stovetops including induction. Winner of the 2019 red dot award for design, this pre-seasoned carbon steel pan develops a natural nonstick patina layer over time—the more you use it, the better it gets. Riveted cast iron handle.
|Manufacturer||BK Cookware #ad|
6. Lodge #ad
18-inch , Black, Lodge Carbon Steel Griddle, Pre-Seasoned #adLodge #ad
- Takes high heat for best browning/searing. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Use on gas, electric, outdoor grills or open fire.
Made in the USA. Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil. Brutally tough for decades of cooking. 12 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking.
7. Lodge #ad
Red, 7", Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holders for Carbon Steel Pans #adLodge #ad
- Dishwasher safe. Protects hands from heat up to 500° F. Offers a secure, comfortable grip. Designed to fit snugly on Lodge seasoned steel handles. Measures 5. 625 inches x 2 inches.
8. BALLARINI #ad
75000-891 BALLARINI Professionale 3000 Carbon Steel Fry Pan, 11", BALLARINI #adBALLARINI #ad
- Angled handles. Sloped side walls offer easy tossing and sauteing. Durable, thick construction. Superior flat base stability – pan will not bulge. Boasts unparalleled heat retention for perfect browning and frying; achieve the same results as cast iron with this lightweight option.
Made in Italy. Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Oven safe up to 600˚F.