As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds2Go #ad
Climax Timothy Grass Seeds, 1 Pound by Seeds2Go #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Acre; seed depth: 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Long-lasting, beautiful show of dark green grass with foxtail-like plumes. Use in rotation as pasture for livestock grazing or hay production. Seeding rate: 12 lbs. High forage quality, improved grazing tolerance, balanced yield.
2. OrOlam #ad
Timothy Grass Seed Climax 1 Pound OrOlam #adOrOlam #ad
- Phleum pratense. It is a cool season perennial grass with rapid growth. It is also made into food for guinea pigs, but when combined with alfalfa, rabbits and other domesticated pets. The plant is adapted to numerous climates and performs well in even cold, northern regions.
This grass also will attract wildlife to your lawn or meadow. Timothy grass care is minimal in most regions. Perennial. It has broad appeal as hay for and horses, it makes nutritious forage for sheep and other grazing animals. Timothy grass seed Climax 1 Pound OrOlam. It is palatable and nutritious.
3. CZ Grain #ad
Cover Crop, Wildlife Food Plot Seed 2 Pounds, Hay Grass, Deer, Climax Timothy Grass Seeds for Planting #adCZ Grain #ad
- All natural: 100% open pollinated, 100% Non-Hybrid, 100% non-GMO, 100% Heirloom. Small animals love timothy grass: Rabbits, Chinchillas, and other small animals LOVE Timothy grass.
Great for larger animals too. Cz grain guarantee: as with all our products, we guarantee your success! Reach out with questions or concerns for a simple and fast solution. Easy to grow: sew any time of year and loosly cover with soil, water as needed.
4. Wizard Seed #ad
Timothy Grass Seed Climax, 1 Pound, Wizard Seed LLC #adWizard Seed #ad
- Bulk seeds which contains no filler nor fungus. Great in forage and wildlife mixes. Easy to grow, requires little maintenance and has good germination rates. Non-gmo seeds have great germination and blooms all summer long. Use in rotation as pasture for livestock grazing or hay production.
5. Wizard Seed #ad
Wizard Seed LLC, Teff Grass Seed Annual Warm Season, 5 Pound, Great Horse Hay #adWizard Seed #ad
- Teff grass is one of the quickest establishing warm season grasses. Non-gmo seeds contain no filler and have great germination rate.
Forms a dense, pleasantly green turf perfect for grazing animals. Widely adaptable to different soil types and climates. Commonly used as hay, silage or pasture for cattle and horses.
6. Blue Mountain Hay #ad
Yard Landscaping, Tomato & Vegetable Compost & Fertilizer | Covers up to 75 sq ft, New Lawn Grass Seed Plantings, Organic Garden Straw 5lb | Blue Mountain Hay | Straw Mulch for Raised Bed Gardens #adBlue Mountain Hay #ad
- Garden straw covers the soil which inhibits seed germination from unwanted weeds. With no added chemicals your garden and lawn will remain truly organic while improving your soil. It also protects grass seed from scouring due to rain, chemicals and covers, overwatering or high winds making sure your new grass growing is off to a great start! Composting: unlike artificial fabrics, organic garden straw is actually good for your garden.
Usda organic means there are no gmos, no antibiotics, no herbicides and no toxic chemicals used making our organic garden straw safe for you and your pets! Moisture retention and cooling: organic garden straw retains moisture keeping your soil wet longer reducing the frequency you need to water your garden.
100% organic: grown in usda certified organic fields on local family farms in the Pacific Northwest. Weed barrier: since organic garden straw blocks out the sun, it can help prevent hidden weeds from growing.
The protective straw cover also shades your soil so cool season crops don’t bolt as soon. As the straw composts it slowly adds nutrients to your garden and lawn which improvise your soil and encourages worm habit. Cilantro, lettuce, spinach, broccoli and other cool weather crops will grow longer into the warmer months. New lawn seeding: great for new yard applications! garden straw provides provide warmth and moisture for early spring and late fall grass seed applications. It can also save on high summer water bills.
|Brand||Blue Mountain Hay #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Mountain Hay #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacture warranty for 60 days after purchase|