As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. New England Cheesemaking Supply Co. #ad
New England Cheesemaking Supply Calcium Chloride 2 Ounce #adNew England Cheesemaking Supply Co. #ad
- Ideal for use with pasteurized milk or goat's milk. Concentration: 30-32%. Makes a firmer-setting curd when making hard cheese. Volume: 2oz.
2. Calcium Chloride #ad
Cheese making, Cheese Kit, Lipase, Calcium Chloride FOR CHEESE MAKING 100L, CaCl2, To Use Along With Rennet, Cheese Culture #adCalcium Chloride #ad
- Pack of 10g - use 1g for 10L of Milk. It will keep the curds from stretching. Will last indefinitely if stored properly. Store in a cool, dark place. Ingredients:calcium Chloride CaCl2 E509.
3. New England Cheesemaking Supply #ad
Calcium Chloride 1 ounce #adNew England Cheesemaking Supply #ad
- It will keep the curds from stretching. One ounce contains enough Calcium Chloride for 24 gallons of milk. Do not use calcium chloride when making Mozzarella.
Calcium chloride will help with store bought milk and goats milk to give a firmer setting curd for easier cutting in the making of hard cheeses.
4. Home Brew Ohio #ad
Home Brew Ohio Calcium Chloride, 1 lb. #adHome Brew Ohio #ad
- 1 pound package. Homebrewing water treatment. Cheese making firming agent. Lowers pH. Adds water hardness to beer.
|Brand||Home Brew Ohio #ad|
|Manufacturer||LD Carlson #ad|
5. Snow Joe #ad
Snow Joe MELT50CCP 50-LB Professional Strength Calcium Chloride Pellets Ice Melter Resealable Bag #adSnow Joe #ad
- Instant heat: melt calcium chloride pellets contain 94% pure calcium chloride to quickly generate heat upon and penetrate snow and Ice up to 3 times faster than conventional ice melt.
Pre-treating surfaces with melt will also prevent ice and snow from accumulating. Melts down to -25°f: melt professional strength calcium chloride pellets effectively melt ice and snow on contact, even at temperatures as low as -25°F. Fast acting: melt professional strength calcium chloride pellets go to work immediately upon contact with snow and Ice to accelerate the deicing and melting process.
Long lasting: formulated to last up to 24 hours, melt calcium chloride pellets go to work immediately upon contact with snow and Ice and stay on the surface area longer for added protection and better control of the freeze/thaw cycle. Professional strength: Contains 94% pure CaCl2 pellets.
|Brand||Snow Joe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Snow Joe, LLC #ad|