As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BAUT #ad
Cast Iron Roasting Pan Japanese Style Single Serving Shabu Pot BBQ Alcohol Stove Hot Pot Sukiyaki Pan Iron Nabe Pot with Wooden Lid and Cooking Stove Round #adBAUT #ad
- Dishwasher safe: Pot only. Set comes with wooden lid, irori pot with handle, and stove base. Perfect for serving udon, sukiyaki, rice dish, noodles soup, ramen, shabu shabu, or stews.
Oz 6" Diameter. Good for home use or even restaurant use. Perfect for 1-2 person serving. Japanese design, the mini boiler can be started anywhere, suitable for enjoying food alone, simple and generous style, even if you grill your favorite food next to the table.
Japanese style single serving shabu shabu hot Pot Sukiyaki Irori Nabe Pot with Wooden Lid and Cooking Stove 32 fl. Chafing dish gel fuel or fuel pod is recommended for burner. Great choice for your own use or to give to friends! Hand wash: Burner & Wooden Lid.
2. FMC #ad
Fuji Merchandise Japanese Style Cast Iron Sukiyaki Tetsu Nabe Pot with Wooden Lid and Tray Quality Enamel Coating 28 fl. oz 6.75" Diameter #adFMC #ad
- Pot comes with wood lid and tray to protect the surface and heat of the pot. Crafted of cast iron and high quality enamel coating. Good for home use or even restaurant use.
Oz. Avoid using metal scouring pads. Perfect for 1-2 person serving. Functional and durable pot. This traditional japanese cast iron sukiyaki tetsu nabe hot pot measures 6.
75" diameter and 2. 5" tall and holds a capacity of 28 fl. You can rub with light coat of vegetable oil after every wash. This nabe pot can be heated directly on the stove top. Do allow nabe pot to cool down before putting in cold water. Perfect for serving noodles, shabu shabu, or stews. Hand wash without soap and dry immediately.
3. Ebros Gift #ad
Ebros Japanese Style Traditional Cookware Serveware Cast Iron Sukiyaki Nabemono Small Personal Size Soup Hot Pot With Wooden Lid As Donabe Casserole Pots #adEbros Gift #ad
- Once cooked, set the hot pot using the handle on a coaster or other surface that can handle heat. Although this hot pot is designed for sukiyaki, you can also use it for shabu shabu a rich recipe that integrates boiling water often mixed with dashi. The ingredients are usually dipped in a small bowl of raw, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, sugar, and then eaten.
Precautions: when washing the enamel of the pot, please allow the hot pot to cool down before applying cold water on it to preserve its protective coating and color to prolong the life of the pot. Mix and prepare your meal in this hot pot, then apply direct heat to the bottom of the pot to cook.
Replace the lid to keep the food hot for longer periods of time. This traditional cast iron sukiyaki hot pot measures 5. 75" tall with the handle raised up. Sukiyaki is a japanese dish that is prepared and served in the nabemono japanese hot pot style.
It is a very cute personal size functional Japanese sukiyaki nabemono and you can serve yourself at home like they do in restaurants!!! Presentation is an integral part of a savoury meal. The pot has 17oz capacity. The lid is made of wood and the pot interior is coated in reddish brown color for a classy look. It consists of meat usually thinly sliced beef which is slowly cooked or simmered at the table, beaten eggs after being cooked in the pot, in a shallow iron pot in a mixture of soy sauce, and mirin.
4. Happy Sales #ad
Happy Sales HSSN-LGHP10, Japanese Design Cast Iron Nabe Sukiyaki Nabemono Hot Pot With Wooden Lid, 90 fl.oz. #adHappy Sales #ad
- Dimension: 10"d x x 3. 5"h for serving 4 person. 1 wooden lid & 1 Wooden Base are Included. Happy sales hssn-lghp10, japanese design Cast Iron Sukiyaki Nabemono Hot Pot With Wooden Lid. Matte enamel coated Finished Surface for Easy Cleaning. Use it for sukiyaki or shabu shabu.
|Brand||Happy Sales #ad|
|Manufacturer||Happy Sales #ad|
5. JapanBargain #ad
JapanBargain, Japanese Style Single Serving Shabu Shabu Hot Pot and Stove Set Sukiyaki Irori Nabe Pot with Wooden Lid and Cooking Stove #adJapanBargain #ad
- Japanese yosenabe shabu shabu Nabe Hot Pot and Stove Set, Serving 1-2 People. Pot dimension: 7-1/8 inch Diameter x 3 inch H. Stove dimension: 5 inch Diameter x 3-1/2 inch H.
This traditional shabu shabu nabe with stove set is a great way to impress your dinner guests. Material: aluminium alloy Pot and Stove, Wooden Lid and Hot Pad. Place fuel in the stove for Shabu Shabu, Reheat or Keep Food Warm such as Sukiyaki.
6. JapanBargain #ad
JapanBargain 1595, Cast Iron Sukiyaki Pan Nabe Yosenabe Pot Hotpot, 10-inch #adJapanBargain #ad
- Cast iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly. Holds 10 cups of water. This cast iron pan is traditionally used to cook sukiyaki. Dimension: 110 inch Diameter, 2-5/8 inch Height. Classic cast iron sukiyaki Pan used for serving Japanese noodle & soup dishes such as nabemono yosenabe.
7. Happy Sales #ad
Japanese Design Cast Iron Nabe Sukiyaki Nabemono Hot Pot With Wooden Lid, Happy Sales HSSN-MDP85, 58 fl.oz. #adHappy Sales #ad
- Dimension 8. 5"d x 3. 25"h for serving 2-3 Person. 1 wooden lid & 1 Wooden Base are Included. Matte enamel coated Finished Surface for Easy Cleaning. Happy sales hssn-mdp85, japanese design cast iron Nabe Sukiyaki Nabemono Hot Pot With Wooden Lid, 58 fl. Oz. Use it for sukiyaki or shabu shabu.
|Brand||Happy Sales #ad|
|Manufacturer||Happy Sales #ad|
8. JapanBargain #ad
Sukiyaki Nabe Pot Shabu Shabu Hot Pot Pan with Glass Lid for Induction Heating IH Stove, JapanBargain #adJapanBargain #ad
- Glass Lid. This traditional Sukiyaki Nabe is a great way to impress your dinner guests. Dimensions: 10-1/4 dia x 2-1/4in H. Material: Steel. Special designed for ihinduction Heating Stove, Radiater Heater, Gas Stove, Hologen.
9. Hinomaru Collection #ad
Hinomaru Collection Japanese Style Single Serving Shabu Shabu Hot Pot Sukiyaki Irori Nabe Pot with Wooden Lid and Cooking Stove 32 fl. oz 7" Diameter #adHinomaru Collection #ad
- Wooden trivet 5. 5" square, Wooden lid 6. 5" diamter. This traditional japanese sukiyaki irori nabe hot pot measures 7" Diameter and 3. 5" tall and holds a capacity of 32 fl. Set comes with wooden lid, wooden trivet, iron handle and stove base.
Base size: 3. 5" diameter x 3" h. Perfect for 1 person serving. Oz. Perfect for serving noodles, shabu shabu, or stews. Good for home use or even restaurant use. Made of high quality aluminum alloy with fluorine coating. Made in South Korea.
10. Tikusan #ad
Tikusan Japanese Design Cast Iron Sukiyaki Hot Pot Nabe 10 inch for with Wooden Lid #adTikusan #ad
- It can be used at dinner for family. If you are not satisfying with our product, please feel free to contact us then we can help you return or exchange the item.
Making good nabe – for sukiyaki, oden, udon, shabu-shabu, stew various “Nabe” dishes!. Product information: diameter; 10" Height; 3. 5" capacity; 105 fl. Oz. Largest size – 105 fl.
Oz for 4-5 person serving enough. Including wooden lid – unlike aluminum or iron lid, wooden drop lid which absorb water from steam helps cover flavor and palatable taste in the food. High quality control – we check the quality of these products one by one, so the perfect product can be sent to you.