As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CRBrewBeer #ad
CRBrewBeer beer bar wall Regulator,Brew Beer Co2 Commercial Grade Secondary Regulator,5/16“Barb 0-80 PSI Working Pressure Beer Wall regulator #adCRBrewBeer #ad
- In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator onto which one output can connect to the secondary with a piece of air line. Secondary regulators are used when attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures.
The secondary regulator can be used for your beer wall when you have several beer faucets. Outlet barb: 5/16" hose barb x 1/4" mnpt, Chrome plated brass body. One regulator can control one faucet. You also need the end regulator for the wall beer Dispenser system.
2. Kegco #ad
Chrome, 3 Product, Kegco LHU5S-3 Secondary Regulator #adKegco #ad
- Durable chrome-plated brass body has three gauges and three 5/16" barbs for dispensing three kegs of beer or kombucha at a time. The kegco lhu5s-3 has been designed for applications where you will be reducing the pressure off your primary regulator to dispense three kegs at different pressures.
Features manual pressure release valves and internal pressure relief valves that release pressure at 55-65 PSI to help ensure safety.
To use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator with one output that connects to the secondary with a piece of air line. Boasts three stylish black pressure gauges with high-contrast red and white writing and sturdy rubber boots that help protect them from damage.
3. Kegco #ad
Four Gauge, Kegco YH-76S-4 Secondary Regulator #adKegco #ad
- In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator onto which one output can connect to the secondary with a piece of air line.
This regulator has its own shut off valves and T-style adjustment valves that make it easy to adjust the keg pressure when the regulator is cold. Comes equipped with four pressure release valves and four gauges that indicate how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs.
Secondary regulators are used when attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures. Kegco's yh-76s-4 commercial grade four Gauge Secondary Regulator consistently delivers peak performance and is capable of handling the harsh conditions of commercial environments.
4. Taprite #ad
Polycarbonate Bonnet: 1 Hose Barb x 1 Plug, 1-Way Secondary Air Regulator #adTaprite #ad
- Pressures and Products: 1P1P. Beer, co2, secondary, n2, In-Line.5/16" barb Shutoff. Working pressure Range: 0-50psi.
|Manufacturer||JTC Valve Sales #ad|
5. Kegco #ad
Kegco KC LH-54S-3 Secondary Regulator, Chrome #adKegco #ad
- Chrome plated brass body. Large hand controlled adjustment knobs for easy pressure adjustment. Home brew Kits and accessories. Outlet barb: 5/16" hose barb x 1/4" mnpt. Output pressure gauge shows 0-60 PSI Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI.
6. Talos #ad
Talos Draft Beer Regulator Commercial Series Two Gauge Secondary Regulator #adTalos #ad
- Flow range: 0 ~ 150L/Min. Thread: NPT. Inlet pressure range: 0 ~ 86 PSI. Outlet barb 3/8" o. D. To fit 5/16" I. D. Gas Hose. Outlet pressure range: 0 ~ 70 PSI.
7. HFS #ad
HFS R Commercial CO2 Regulator, Beer Brewing Kegerator Dual Gauge Shutoff Valve 2 Product #adHFS #ad
- Performance: 2 Pressures / 2 Kegs. Outlet barb: 5/16" hose Barb x 1/4" mnpt. Output pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI. Integral safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI~50PSI. Wall mount bracket.
8. Taprite #ad
Taprite CGR284-PT 4 Way Secondary Regulator #adTaprite #ad
- Forged brass body for durability - has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up. All regulators are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery to assure in-field reliab. Built-in high volume external safety relief valves factory set to relieve at 55-65 PSIG.
Non-removable adjusting screw limits maximum delivery pressure to 50 PSIG;All regulators are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery to assure in-field reliab. Designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level.
9. Taprite #ad
Taprite CGR283 3 Way Secondary CO2 Regulator #adTaprite #ad
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Maximum delivery pressure: 50 PSIG. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
All regulators are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery. To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve.
10. Taprite #ad
1 Body, Low Pressure, Taprite Secondary Regulator #adTaprite #ad
- Fits 1/4 inch MFL on outlet valve. Body only, does not include additional pieces. Fits 5/16 inch barb on intake.