Current History Inc.
- And every january we assess key global trends and present our annual “Global Progress Report. Authors contributing to current history include scholars such as Francis Fukuyama, Larry Diamond, Steven Pinker, Leslie Gelb, Barry Eichengreen, Nicholas Eberstadt, Elizabeth Economy, G. John ikenberry, ahmed rashid, kenneth lieberthal, George Perkovich, Charles Kupchan, Andrew Moravcsik, Michael McFaul, and Lilia Shevtsova.
The kindle edition includes all essays, book reviews, and chronologies of international events found in the print magazine. Kindle magazines are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected. Special issues cover topics such as humanitarian intervention, global migrations, and the next democratic wave. Current History
- Authoritative but readable, the magazine publishes nine months per year September through May. Each issue focuses on a single region or topic, Europe, Latin America, Russia, including annual issues on China and East Asia, the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa. Current history, founded in 1914, is the oldest US publication devoted to contemporary world affairs.
More information about Current History Inc.
The Global IntelligenceThe Global Intelligence Publications Inc.
- An independent, world affairs magazine with purpose, The Global Intelligence is filled with timely insight and forward-looking analysis into issues that are central to global and human security. From this perspective, the environment, such as politics, technology, religion, the magazine covers a wide range of topics, natural resources, economics, and human rights.
Kindle magazines are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected.
More information about The Global Intelligence Publications Inc. Similar products
Foreign AffairsForeign Affairs
- For your convenience, issues are auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle at the same time the print edition hits the newsstand every two months. Since its founding in 1922, Foreign Affairs has been the leading forum for serious discussion of international affairs. Experts from across the political spectrum offer timely and incisive analysis on the most crucial issues affecting foreign policy and the global economy.
The kindle edition of Foreign Affairs includes all essays and book reviews found in the print edition.
More information about Foreign Affairs Similar products
Foreign PolicyThe FP Group
- Our mission is to explain how the world works -- in particular, how the process of global integration is reshaping nations, and, cultures, institutions, more fundamentally, our daily livesKindle Magazines are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected.
Foreign policy is the premier, award-winning magazine of global politics, economics, and ideas.
More information about The FP Group Similar products
The American InterestThe American Interest LLC
- Longer essays by the world's best thinkers tackle timely topics in a thoughtful, serious, non-strident and non-partisan manner. Kindle magazines are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected. The american interest is a bi-monthly magazine of American foreign and domestic policy, politics and culture.
More information about The American Interest LLC Similar products
The American ScholarThe Phi Beta Kappa Society
- This magazine does not necessarily reflect the full print content of the publication. The american scholar is the venerable but lively quarterly magazine of public affairs, history, science, literature, and culture published by the Phi Beta Kappa Society since 1932. Essays, criticism, articles, and poetry have been mainstays of the magazine for 75 years.
Inspired by ralph waldo emerson's famous speech, the american scholar, history, delivered to the Phi Beta Kappa Society at Harvard College in 1837, the magazine aspires to Emerson's ideals of independent thinking, and a commitment to the affairs of the world as well as to books, self-knowledge, and science.The American Scholar
- Kindle magazines are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected. In recent years the magazine has won four National Magazine Awards, the industry's highest honor, and many of its essays and articles have been selected for the yearly Best American anthologies.
In 2006, louis begley, the american scholar began to publish fiction by such writers as Alice Munro, Steven Millhauser, Dennis McFarland, Ann Beattie, and David Leavitt.
More information about The Phi Beta Kappa Society Similar products
Philosophy NowAnja Publications
- It isn't afraid to tackle all the major questions of life, the universe and everything. Issues are delivered automatically to your Kindle every two months. Philosophy now contains articles and features on all aspects of philosophy, film reviews, as well as book reviews, news, cartoons, interviews, and the occasional short story.
Peter adamson "Philosophy Then". Launched in 1991, philosophy Now has grown into the most widely-read philosophy periodical in the English language. In 2016 it was given the bertrand russell Society's Award for "ably following in the Russellian tradition of encouraging philosophical inquiry in a popular manner. Philosophy Now
- Philosophy now is independent of all groups and has no intentional editorial bias except for a passionate conviction that philosophy is a Good Thing. Philosophy now is a lively magazine for everyone interested in ideas. Published every two months, worthwhile and comprehensible, and also provides some enjoyable reading matter for those already ensnared by the muse, it corrupts innocent citizens by convincing them that philosophy can be exciting, such as philosophy students and teachers.
Raymond tallis "Tallis in Wonderland" and Prof. It attracts contributions by well-known philosophers such as Mary Midgley, and regular columnists Prof.
More information about Anja Publications Similar products
BBC History MagazineImmediate Media Bristol
- The features are written by leading historians, and though the magazine is never stuffy, you can be sure that what you’re reading is the latest thinking. From social history to military, classical to modern, this is the magazine that brings the past to life. Bbc history magazine is Britain’s bestselling history magazine.
Whatever your historical interest, you’ll find something inside. Kindle magazines are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected. It covers all periods of history, and though it has a British focus, its remit is global.
More information about Immediate Media Bristol Similar products
Opinionated: Voices and Viewpoints on America and the WorldTribune Content Agency
- The independent slot includes the unique voice of Pulitzer winner Leonard Pitts Jr. On the right we feature conservative stalwart Cal Thomas and Jonah Goldberg, among others. Drawing on tribune media service's list of dozens of contributors, Opinionated includes Pulitzer and Nobel prize-winning commentators opining on topics ranging from the US political process and world affairs to popular culture.
On world affairs we call on Henry Kissinger, William Pfaff and Paul Kennedy, among many others. The liberal side of the aisle includes Arianna Huffington, Carl Hiaasen and two-time Pulitzer winner Clarence Page. Opinionated is published weekly and includes images. Never dull, always provocative, Opinionated provides an insightful and engaging round-up of the spectrum of political views. Opinionated: Voices and Viewpoints on America and the World
- Issues are auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle. Opinionated presents the week's political and social commentary from the right, middle and left of the political spectrum in one convenient place.
More information about Tribune Content Agency Similar products
- It covers politics, commentary, and ideas through a provocative mix of news, culture, analysis, and reviews. Reason is the monthly print magazine of free minds and free markets. Reason provides a refreshing alternative to right-wing and left-wing opinion magazines by making a principled case for liberty and individual choice in all areas of human activity.
The kindle edition of reason contains most articles found in the print edition, but will not include all the images. For your convenience, issues are auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle at the same time the print edition hits the newsstand.
More information about Reason Similar products
New StatesmanNew Statesman
- It is elegant, stylish and published weekly. The magazine’s award-winning team of editors and writers seek only to engage its readers with great writing, clever insights and trenchant argument, not pander to fashion nor stoop to please the crowd. Its mission is to provide its influential readership with a rigorous and intelligent examination of our political culture as well as to amuse and entertain.
Reading the new statesman puts you right at the heart of the debate; our contributors are worldly, thoughtful, curious and demanding and the best in their fields. For your convenience, issues are auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle at the same time the print edition hits the newsstand. A treat, not to be missed. New Statesman
- . The new Statesman est. The kindle edition of new Statesman contains most articles found in the print edition, but will not include images. 1913 is britain’s leading and best written political, cultural and current affairs magazine. Their wit, humour and good judgment mean that the New Statesman is that rare thing – a really good read.
More information about New Statesman Similar products